Sunday, May 30, 2010

Study break

A simple outfit for a rainy day.
I really wanted to wear these high heels from my mothers closet and I finally had the chance. I've been studying all weekend in a comfy pants and a sweater, and when my family and me went to eat out I thought I would take some pictures to post here. It's a simple outfit but I really like it that way and it's a big part of my style. I also wanted to show you my tiffany necklace when I wear it. I absolutely love it!

I hope you all have a great week, mine is filled with staring at books, but in less then a month I'll be free and ready to start the summer!!

Love
L.




Top - Designers Remix collection
Cardigan - Zara
Necklace - Tiffany & Co.
Jeans - Just Cavalli
Belt - Gunex
Shoes - Miu Miu

8 comments:

  1. Simpel maar toch classy! :) mooi mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo als Lauren altijd is .. supermoooi :D
    Tot morgen xxx !

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove your shoes!;)

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow darl..your shoes!
    And of course the rest of your outfit compliments them well

    http://talaelizabethrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cardigan *_*

    Kisses, Gemma.

    ReplyDelete