Monday, May 17, 2010

Gift


Hi guys!

Quick post to show you the gift I got from my parents for my 20th birthday!

My parents asked me what I wanted and I thought about it.

I finally decided to go for a necklace from Tifanny & Co. I love all the jewels they have and I think it's worth the money!

It's one of there famous Key's that caught my eye and I am so happy with it!

I am going to wear it a lot i think, and i hope i can put some outfit shots with it soon on my blog!
hope you like it!!

Love,

L.






11 comments:

  1. keimooi! hoeveel kostte dat, als ik da mag vragen? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dies echt wel kei mooi ! gaat u super staan ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. waarop past die sleutel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. danku allemaal!
    hij koste redelijk veel, 220 euro, maar het is echt wel supermooi en het was mijne kadotje voor mijn 20ste verjaardag ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik wil ook eentje ^^ ze zijn zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooh this necklace is great! love it!

    follow us and we'll follow you!

    xoxo, Cassie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Even yours is really nice and now it will follow:)
    Kisses, Chiara
    Sorry for the grammar but I'm Italian:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super mooi!! Hij staat ook op mijn verlanglijstje! ps ik volg je!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful ! I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL..
    I have a post like this!
    Check it out: http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-present.html

    PS: Beautiful present!

    ReplyDelete