Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello sunshine



Hi guys!

what a beautiful weather! I love the sunshine, but it's not so good to improve my study motivation. I try to study outside but all I do is soak up the sun and play with my dog.

yesterday my sister made some time for me and we did a little shoot in our garden. I tried on 2 dresses from Zara I really like.
My question for you is, which one do you like the most?

The last pictures are from my dog Spikey. She is so cute and funny and I thought these pictures were beautiful enough to share with all of you.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoy the sun as much as I do!

Love
L.



















Dresses - Zara
Flower wedges - Louis Vuitton
Nude wedges - Vic

17 comments:

  1. Ellow fashion-addict :D ik vind de vogeltjesjurk de mooiste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die met de vogeltjes is echt leuk! Heb hem gezien in de ZARA maar ik vond de kwaliteit-prijsverhouding niet goed! ANders had ik hem ook :D!

    liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the swallow print, and the wedges of course!

    stop by our fashion blog, we are giving away designer glasses! we hope you love it =)

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebastiaan: danku :)

    Glamour Bbey: Ja de kwaliteit is niet super, maar hij zit wel goed en ik vind het kleedje echt wel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ze staan je allebei heel mooi! :)
    Oooh de Spikey, das lang geleden :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. shoes, dress and stunning photography!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elke: danku! haha ja Spikey das inderdaad lang geleden!

    ChiaraDeLuca: Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second dress is my favourite - oh I absolutely love it, you look gorgeous.
    Lovely pics.
    Romany
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke foto's! Staat je goed de jurkjes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi! you have a nice blog! I love your style!
    I'm a new follower!!!
    stop by my blog too, and maybe even follow!!!
    BTW this swallow dress is great
    kisses, Julia
    http://juliasstrikeapose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love everything !

    (Heel leuke foto's meid !)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your two dresses fit perfect on you the birds prints are beautifull <3
    Kiss from france.

    ReplyDelete